- Five Stars：i am always sastified with your merchandises – thank you
- very nice：Attractive with any outfit, good quality, great mantra. Really like it. Description is great, chain is nice as well. Would purchase again
- Beautiful：This is way too big. It is beautiful though, but it is large.
- perfect：Like another reviewer, I ordered this as well as a tungsten abalone ring. While I do find the abalone ring to be pretty, this ring is superior. It looks far more elegant. It is a bit more loose than my other rings of the same size, but not enough to go up a size. I can hardly tell its on my finger, it’s that comfortable. I usually find rings to be a bit uncomfortable because of my arthritis. I love this ring. It truly has a vintage look in my opinion.Update: I have been wearing this ring for 3 months, and I haven’t had it on every single day during this time period. Several weeks ago I noticed the titanium is a bit scuffed and scratched. I take it off if I am doing any hard work so I don’t damage the mother of pearl. I can’t imagine how it happened…I thought titanium was a durable metal, I guess not.
- Pretty and eye catching：my daughter got a ring like this in Hawaii and lost it. She was so sad. But santa brought this to her at Christmas and she wears it every day. It’s better than the one she got in Hawaii.
- Five Stars：Wonderful!
- Like it a lot：this ring has held up nicely through showering, working, and wearing to bed. I have not taken it off since I bought it. My only complaint is that it looks a litte too much like plastic but I like it anyway. Will purchace from seller again. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments18 of 19 people found the following review helpful3Pretty details but smaller than expectedBySHCon November 25, 2010Ring Size: 7Verified PurchaseI bought this ring to wear on my pointer finger. The details of the silver were pretty and so was the amber piece, but the ring looked way too small and insignificant on my finger. I am a small person with short fingers and wasn’t looking for a big imposing ring, but I was hoping for something with more presence than this one. It measured about 1/2 inch in length (top to bottom). I sent it back to the vendor.
- Really nice：very nice item – very good quality – wears well – used my own chain so i could have it hang longer on my chest – but overall great item!
- Five Stars：I love it… so pretty for the price
- Four Stars：Beautiful
- Beautiful bracelet…..：I really like this bracelet – the chain is substantial – and while the charms are weighty – they are not uncomfortably so – my only 2 problems with the bracelet (the reason I didn’t give it a 5 star rating) are that the lobster claw clasp is Very small, and I had to tak it to a jeweler to have a couple of o rings added as it is Very Short. If they could make the clasp slightly larger, and add an additional 1/4 to 1/2" to the length it would be perfect.
- So pretty：Much better then the picture. It is very hard not to stare at. I thought from the picture it might be too small on my long fingers but it is perfect.